View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pokemon Challenge thread/status
05-16-2012, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 04:40 AM by natrivv.)
Pokemon Challenge thread/status
So who else is doing a pokemon challenge? is it

Monotype- only allowed to use one pokemon type
Monopokemon - only use one pokemon to fight
Nuzlocke - faint=death only the first pokemon per route for capture
No healing period - quick balls are your saviors (Cheran and Biancas and others outside your controll is allowed)
evolutionless - no evolutions period no go forth and conquer with caterpie!!!
A combination thereof like only using three grass types?
another unmentioned?Idea

If so where you at update us keep us inform in your epic trail of love and devotoin to the pokemon gamesCool.

Soon I'll be starting a Nuzlocke challenge with pokemon black with Oshawott since he's the one starter of this generation I've never trained.
05-16-2012, 04:34 AM
RE: Pokemon Challenge thread/status
im doing a pokemon photo challenge on twitter where i try to get pictures of myself doing pokemon moves. its called polirob! lol. you can check it out on my twitter @roberthouse1985

shameless.....

in game im only really working on filling my dex

esse verum ad te
05-16-2012, 12:51 PM
I did the monopokemon during the my HG main story run.
05-17-2012, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2012 12:50 AM by natrivv.)
So I've started the nuzlocke challenge, heres where I'm at
One Gym badge
living pokemon
Romeo - male oshawott
Patches - male patrat
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pokemon under Darkrai's care may they rest in peace T.T

Tangerine - female lilipup who got criticly unlucky by being criticly hit. (She would have survided two non crit hits T.T)
05-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Poor pup I'll send my wishes with my next Cresselia and may Arceus guide your journey.
05-18-2012, 12:59 AM
I feel a bit obnoxious but hey these forums are essentially dead so better to keep at least a few threads alive right?

So continuation on the nuzlocke challenge, heres where I'm at
two Gym badge
living pokemon
Romeo - male oshawott
Trey - male audino
lyra - female blitzle
Wuffles - male cottonee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pokemon under Darkrai's care may they rest in peace T.T

Tangerine - female lilipup
Patches - male patrat
both got criticly unlucky by being criticly hit. (Thats why I wanted a Munna with lucky chant, not an audino with double slap)