View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your typical breakfast?
05-04-2012, 11:42 PM
What is your typical breakfast?
So with fewer and fewer active threads I thought I'd post a random one and see where it goes; So what is your typical (if anything) breakfast?

For me its oatmeal.
05-05-2012, 01:08 AM
RE: What is your typical breakfast?
If I'm up before they sell out, I'll run over to the grocery across the street and grab a muffin (usually blueberry). As a cartoonist, though, the more typical scenario is rolling out of bed just in time for lunch.

"If you meet Arceus on the road, reduce his HP to zero." - Zen Pokōan
05-05-2012, 04:02 AM
hmm taking into account the fact that most people here probly eat lunch first whats your typical lunch everyone? For me its leftoers from whatever was last nights dinner Smile
05-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Cereal in da mornin' and whatever my High School has in the cafeteria for lunch.
05-05-2012, 01:12 PM
I usually just skip breakfast. If I'm awake for it (I usually sleep 5am-11am) I'll go to McDonalds (they open at 6 and I have been the first person there a few times. Not sure if ashamed or proud about that). On sunday there are a few places here that do brunch, which is cool.

[Image: FtVgr.png]

Bouncing Wailord: hashtagwearentfunny
05-07-2012, 06:49 AM
my breakfast is usually whatever i can hold whilst i run for the bus as i got up late for work again!

esse verum ad te
05-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Nothing I don't eat breakfastSad
05-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Two plain Eggo waffles - it's practically a ritual for me. I don't think I've ever skipped breakfast, intentionally or not, because I go crazy when I'm hungry.
05-09-2012, 10:00 AM
usually I'm late so I don't eat breakfast... Sad
but I might drink some orange juice or soy milk
05-10-2012, 03:34 AM
Breakfast? What is this strange word? No but really I tend to go in the kitchen and find my leftover dinner or package of ramen and eat said leftovers or dry ramen (cause I can).