View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
What was your first pokemon game?
04-24-2012, 09:37 AM
What was your first pokemon game?
Mine was red version. I got it from my cousin.
I've played them all in order.
04-24-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: What was your first pokemon game?
I started with Yellow. Had to buy a Gameboy for it, too, the Pokémon-edition GBC they released for it was my first. And since then the impetus for every new portable gaming system I've bought has coincided with a new generation coming out.

"If you meet Arceus on the road, reduce his HP to zero." - Zen Pokōan
04-24-2012, 02:17 PM
My cousins had both gotten Gameboy Pockets for Christmas '96 along with Pokémon Red and Blue.
And every time I went over I HAD to play Pokémon. And I mindlessly watched the show whenever it was on.
So my parents finally caved and I became a Pokémon Trainer at age 4!
Both my cousins had stopped playing right before G&S had came out. Right when my obsession had began to bloom.
So yeah fast forward to today and I have Caught 'em All and Traversed through countless terrains, Battled fierce and skilled Rivals and Trainers and made bonds with my Pokémon. And made friends in real life too.
Seeing as this is the 15th year of this wonderful franchise which has brought so many friendships and family's and people together that all share this same passion for a game about being the best is truly a great thing.

EDIT: Wow, this post got mushy fast.
aksjdsfnaklnb
I liek pokaymanz and mah furst game was red vershion becuz fire is cool omg.

(I'm reallllly lame)
04-24-2012, 11:50 PM
Yellow. When I was at my babysitter one day, her son showed us Pokemon blue on the Super Nintendo. He let us start a new game and I went bug eyed. for my fifth birthday I had a Pokemon themed party and I didn't even know about the games, I just loved the show.

I got Yellow when I turned six, because my aunt bought me a GameBoy Color. I made my mom take me to toys r' us and get the game for me and I played the crap out of it. I actually learned to read just so I could play Pokemon better.
04-25-2012, 12:36 AM
Silver was my first game, I remeber finding the concept of befriending animals and choosing where to go next( hey as a kid I felt freedom despite the clearly linear path). My first time through though I got the medicine went back Beat Jasmine went back to beat Chuck then surfed beak to Olivine City then my brother noticed and informed my I needed to surf back for HM fly Tongue
04-25-2012, 02:09 PM
Mine was Pokemon Green thanks to an ex.
04-26-2012, 02:40 AM
I remember as a child eating at zaxby's and trying to catch lapras.
04-26-2012, 04:55 AM
blue was my 1st game. i remember getting birthday money, going into my city centre and getting it! never looked back!

esse verum ad te
04-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Mine was Red then I mingrated to Blue so my mom could play Red. I'm a nice guy.
04-28-2012, 07:19 AM
Nice guy indeed Cloud