View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pokémon Battle Evolution - Episode 21
03-25-2014, 01:31 PM
Pokémon Battle Evolution - Episode 21
[Image: PBE_020.png]

This week on Pokémon Battle Evolution, eSeamus and Scott are joined by Tyler for a discussion of Pokémon Battle Trozei!

Shedinja
Wonder Guard - Muscle Band
Phantom Force
Dig
Endure
Metal Claw

Thanks to Alec, Tuddrussell, Mikey from Pokémon Crossroads, Necrostevo, and Matt Smith for buying some packs for the show!

Want to donate booster packs to Pokémon Battle Evolution? Head to bit.ly/PBEwishlist to check out the wishlist. Donate a pack and eSeamus will plug whatever you want (within reason) every time the pack is talked about on the show!

Post your BW-tan fan art here to get yourself a BWたん Wailmer (while supplies last)!
03-28-2014, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2014 08:34 AM by SkyShaymin49.)
RE: Pokémon Battle Evolution - Episode 21
According to TrollandToad, the most expensive card in Black and White is the Secret Rare Pikachu.
And why does Shedinja have an EV yield of 2 HP?
In Generation 3, Shedinja can learn Double-edge by tutoring. Unfortunately, it can't learn it in Gens 4 or 5.
03-29-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Pokémon Battle Evolution - Episode 21
Thanks for the fact check on card values! Smile

I blame Shedinja's EV yield on the same member of TrollFreak who decided Wooper should learn Ice Punch.

And you're right again! Just had another look through Serebii myself, looks like I hadn't gone deep enough in my original search for Shedinja's learn set in Gen III. ^^;