View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pokémon Battle Evolution - Episode 19
03-11-2014, 03:42 AM
Pokémon Battle Evolution - Episode 19
[Image: PBE_019.png]

This week on Pokémon Battle Evolution, eSeamus and Scott discuss the Diancie movie and an interesting attack!

Sceptile
Overgrow - Big Root
Grass Whistle
Worry Seed
Grassy Terrain
Giga Drain

Thanks to Alec, Tuddrussell, and Mikey from Pokémon Crossroads for buying some packs for the show!

Want to donate booster packs to Pokémon Battle Evolution? Head to bit.ly/PBEwishlist to check out the wishlist. Donate a pack and eSeamus will plug whatever you want (within reason) every time the pack is talked about on the show!

Post your BW-tan fan art here to get yourself a BWたん Wailmer (while supplies last)!
03-25-2014, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 12:54 PM by Lightfiyr.)
RE: Pokémon Battle Evolution - Episode 19
Hey eSeamus so ally swap was more or less a bust but I might use that cofagrigus seems fun and trolly...so still on the topic of never used moves how about this Reflect type

also would the move Electrify and lightning rod work i was thinking about using a manectric or a raichu with it, might be fun
03-29-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Pokémon Battle Evolution - Episode 19
Back in Gen V, I used a Reflect Type Latias on Smogon's OU ladder. It was pretty fun stealing stuff like Ferrothorn's Grass/Steel typing and proceeding to Calm Mind to +6 as my opponent struggled to hit me with a super effective move. Tongue

As for Electrify + Lightning Rod... that does sound like a lot of fun to use in doubles! I might have to try that out and see if it's any good! Big Grin

(Also super-duper thanks for posting here in the forums! As of right now, I'm making it my mission to reply to everyone who posts in the PBE episode threads! Big Grin)