View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are You Currently Playing?
03-30-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: What Are You Currently Playing?
Pokemon Diamond, the guitarist in my band's neighbor came over last week and likes Pokemon almost as much as me!!! But he prefers Gen II so he's using HG/SS so I have to build my B/W team on D/P/Pl :L Oh and I'm also playing Fallout New Vegas, and I've bought SIX PS3 games and still don't have a PS3 ;_;
03-31-2012, 06:35 AM
I want WWE 12.

Two days until Mania!

[Image: FtVgr.png]

Bouncing Wailord: hashtagwearentfunny
03-31-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm working on my HeartGold again as a one unevolved Pokemon run a Naughty, female Cyndaquil named Cyn.
04-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Right now I'm playing Harvest Moon Tale Of Two Towns for the 3DS. I'm around 150 hours in to the game and still love it as much as I did at hour 1.
04-19-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm playing Colors! 3D and I finally beat resident evil revelations.

I luvs jill ;_;
04-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Update on my games I'm playing Just bought WWE All-Stars and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
04-24-2012, 10:26 AM
I just switched to a holy spec for my paladin for the first time in about 2 years in World of Warcraft. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I love healing.

04-24-2012, 11:55 PM
I don't buy many games so I play the same ones over and over. Right now I am playing Sapphire, Fire Red, Fire emblem: Sacred Stones, Pearl Soul silver, white, and Yu-Gi-Oh world championship 2007, and Finally Mass Effect. I also Practice Blood Bowl on the PC when I want to practice with as particular team.

Games I plan to play/replay: Mass effect series, TWEWY, Pokemon Conquest, Persona3/4, Pokemon Colosseum.
04-25-2012, 12:39 AM
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 is awsome though my update since I'm posting is Pokemon Tower Defence, and nothing else really since I'm working on the simplified pokemon d&d (shh it's a secret to them but certain actions will actualy save marowak & cubone)
04-25-2012, 02:22 AM
I'm playing The Sacred Cards again and I blame you Shannond