View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pokemon
10-23-2013, 10:41 AM
New Pokemon
Ok ok ok ok. Gen 6 officially has some of my favorite pokemon ever. So, this thread is here mainly for me to gush over all the new pokemon. So, to start, there's Greninja. Gosh-darn-tootin Greninja. It's a ninja frog that uses its tongue as a scarf. Oh my god. That's amazing. I do not know any words in the English language to describe how awesome that is. So, no y'all can tell me your favorites and we can gush over them together.
10-23-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: New Pokemon
I didn't think I'd love Furfrou this much- but dear god. I love all of its little decorative stuff, that amount of customization is really fun to me. Not to neglect of course that Furfrou is nigh unkillable in battle. Any one else want a plushie of 'im?

People are like dinosaurs except less
10-24-2013, 07:59 AM
Hawlucha. Such a great mon, and its going to do fairly well competitively too, so I pleased about that.

Anyways, does anyone think that we've received all of the pokemon from this generation yet? I ask that knowing that we are going to be getting event legendaries, but this ignores that, and asks more about an addition to the pokemon we've already received.
10-25-2013, 01:24 PM
That's a good question. Given that this generation was released at the ame time world-wide, there's a good possibility they could have a pokemon or two hidden deep within Kalos. I really hope so, it'll make things even more exciting.
10-28-2013, 01:33 AM
Serebii did have the event legendaries up for a while: Fire/Water, Rock/Fairy, and Psychic/Ghost if I remember correctly.

But my post was mostly related to some of the in-game dialogue from NPCs, which seemed to suggest that there might be another new region to come in 6th gen.