View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
The Apple Thread
03-27-2012, 11:17 AM
The Apple Thread
Regardless of how you may feel personally, Apple makes some stellar products. They are riding high on the release of the new iPad and a thinner MacBook Pro is on the horizon.

Thoughts on Apple products?
03-27-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: The Apple Thread
Within arms reach I have 2 iPhones, 2 iPads, a Macbook Pro, and an Apple TV. What up.

[Image: FtVgr.png]

Bouncing Wailord: hashtagwearentfunny
03-27-2012, 12:10 PM
I know what you mean!
Fuji apples are really good almost as good as Gala apples!
Nothing beats Red Delicious though. There the best.
Don't even get me started on Granny Smith apples!
03-27-2012, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2012 12:54 PM by cat loaf.)
I have the iPod Touch, an iPod Nano that's great for running/working out, and am soon going to be joining the 21st century by upgrading to an iPhone. Yay! The next computer I get will probably be a Mac as well. So yup...I enjoy them.
04-04-2012, 10:06 AM
I can see 2 macbook pros and I have an ipod shuffle in my backpack.
But I like using windows better and I have my android to do all the stuff that my touch can't do. (which is everything)
04-04-2012, 03:43 PM
lol, preferring windows. Get out.

I pretty much only used my iPhone and iPad while I was on vacation. I didn't want to pay for wifi at the hotels so I ended up using my iPad's 4G for most of my interneting. I didn't really mind it either.

[Image: FtVgr.png]

Bouncing Wailord: hashtagwearentfunny
04-05-2012, 06:27 AM
(04-04-2012 03:43 PM)I am square Wrote:  lol, preferring windows. Get out.

I pretty much only used my iPhone and iPad while I was on vacation. I didn't want to pay for wifi at the hotels so I ended up using my iPad's 4G for most of my interneting. I didn't really mind it either.

For fun I use ubuntu :3