View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
5/4/13 Natrivv's unofficial question of the weekish and reply to the previous weekish
05-05-2013, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 05:20 AM by natrivv.)
5/4/13 Natrivv's unofficial question of the weekish and reply to the previous weekish
Hello so what is you favorite system to play on and why?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to last week question

REC7 - Jynx evolved would be scary http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/JYNX_3d...874237.jpg Though A baby skarmory would be cool maby it could have a spoon for a tail.

KingOGreen2.0 - Taurus evolves into the serene angry free Buddha-like Pokemon Tongue

ZombiMonky - Mawile definitely needs some attention I've heard somebody suggest the jaw-horn thing could separate and have it evolve into two pokemon

MasterK - Iminagine the nameing one-twomonlee whopmonchan, sockmontop that could evolve into to sockemrockemrobot...top
08-09-2013, 08:12 AM
RE: 5/4/13 Natrivv's unofficial question of the weekish and reply to the previous weekish
Mega-Mawile
One word - YES

To the topic(late as fuck), I prefer to play on my DSL, not only because it's my first Nintendo console, but also because I can easily play both the DS and GBA title on it.