View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Wishes
04-17-2013, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2013 11:38 AM by Judgement_weasel.)
Best Wishes
I was rather shocked to see that it's been just about a couple days and everything here has been silent- I think at the very least the podcast deserves more of a goodbye than this. (If only I could habe been brave enough to say this all sooner)

I don't have much more to say than thanks everyone at Bouncing Wailord, for providing my favorite podcast, and smiles for me when I really needed it. My past year and some has been pretty tough for me, and BW here has been really good at giving me some laughs and a push forward when I needed it. I realize it's on "hiatus" and the reasoning for such is very valid, I feel like this has to be said. Thank you everyone, and I wish everyone involed a very happy future.

People are like dinosaurs except less
04-17-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Best Wishes
I would just like to say thank you to the podcast, since I was first brought here by the people who brought us It's Super Effective. This podcast crew has given me plenty of laughs, from Cry Ferry to the first fawning over Oshawott, and many more. I really will miss you guys, and I'll stay active here on the forums. Hopefully we'll see you return after the hiatus.
04-17-2013, 01:33 PM
I downloaded this podcast a bit late this week, and this news was the last thing I expected. I've enjoyed every single one of these podcasts and I wish I could've been part of the community more. In my opinion, no other pokemon podcast will ever be as fun and enjoyable as this one. It was where I got my fix of nerd talk that I just don't
hear enough of. Best wishes you guys.
04-17-2013, 01:40 PM
I'm sad to see the podcast take a hiatus, but I understand eSeamus' frustration concerning the BW community's lack of activity in certain areas. Even though my schedule usually only permitted me to listen to BW at work, I managed to catch up with nearly all of the episodes, and I have to say, you guys' zany humor always will stick with me. I'll definitely try to remain active here on the forums and the Facebook page as well. And, if we're lucky, maybe we'll hear back from you guys in the future. Smile Best wishes.
04-17-2013, 11:33 PM
I enjoy every episode of the podcast, despite not being an active forum member. The BW crew are some of my favourite people on the internet, along with everyone in the community that's made an appearance (accept me, I suck)! Maybe we can all talk more, stir up some more conversations on here, then in the future we might have a return of Fall Out Bo... I mean Bouncing Wailord Big Grin
04-19-2013, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 06:13 PM by ZombiMonky.)
It's is indeed sad for me to see the podcast go. I have listened for a bit more then 6 months and i enjoyed all the episode. Though some were weak and some were weird, I laughed a lot, and always had a stupid smile on my face when listening (made bus drives a bit weird...). Even though I was not too active, I will try to be. Thanks for the laughs and thanks for the effort Big Grin!
04-19-2013, 08:55 PM
I don't really know what to say but i'm really sad to see it go

Typhlosion.Only for Pros