View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question of the Week [3-10-13]
03-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Question of the Week [3-10-13]
Okay for this week’s question you are a Gym Leader! Question is what is your type and where is your gym located? This can be anywhere in any region regardless if it has a gym already or not. Additionally, if you want to tell us about how you would design your gym? Moreover, what Pokémon would you use specifically on your team?

Me, obviously a Dragon type gym and I would use Cinnebar (Pre-eruption) and use the volcano as the arena like in the anime. Add some excitement, plus most my Pokémon are able to fly. My team would be a team of Flygon, Salamance, and Altaria.

[Image: E75Uath.png?1]

KingOGreen2.0@bouncingwailord.com
03-11-2013, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 01:52 PM by Unggoy14.)
RE: Question of the Week [3-10-13]
Ghost type Gym leader, most certainly. I'd be in Sinnoh (that is my favorite region, after all). Probably 7th badge, which would be known as the "Grave Badge". I would hand out a TM for the move Hex.

The Gym theme would be a "Haunted Graveyard" type of thing, where some graves have switches to open doors and others have trainers.

My team of four would look something like this:

Lampent (Lv. 30)

Drifblim (Lv. 31)

Rotom (Lv. 31)

Dusknoir (Lv. 33)

Let's not forget: I have to have a rematch team! One MUCH stronger, and more awesome too!

Chandelure (Lv. 71)

Drifblim (Lv. 73)

Mow-Rotom (Lv. 73) -Yes I know it's technically not ghost type but normal Rotom is, so I figured it didn't matter.

Dusknoir (Lv. 75)

Gengar (Lv. 73)

Spiritomb (Lv. 73)

[Image: 3ZNNPIx.png]
03-12-2013, 05:54 AM
I would be a fighting type gym leader in Unova. My team would be Mienshao, Lucario, Breloom and Gallade. It would be doubles. The theme would be to have a WWE style layout. You have to beat a trainer on a table, a trainer on ladder and, yes you guessed it, a trainer on a chair before you could challenge me to a tag team match in the ring.

esse verum ad te
03-12-2013, 01:33 PM
I'd have a ghost type gym located in lavander town, the gym will basically be a graveyard with spirits being the trainers and my team will have 2 gengar, a shedinja, sableye, mismagius and a dusknoir and the main moves I would be using are parish song, mean look, hypnosis, dream eater, toxic, shadow ball and curse
But mostly parish song, toxic and mean look just to make it more frustrating for trainers who can't seem to beat my team on the 1st try
03-13-2013, 11:33 AM
I would set up shop in Lentimas Town. I really like the concept of having extra gyms in a region to test the trainer, and that gym would count toward the eight badges needed, but it would replace the other, "vanilla" gym that was supposed to be fought instead. So, I would be using the Dark types, with the gym puzzle somewhat like the "puzzle" from Morty's gym in HGSS. However, my puzzle would be spread out over three floors, so I could get some sorta evil tower of doom thing going on with the design. For a TM, I would like to recycle the old TM79, Dark Pulse for the gym.

Probably have at least ten/eleven trainers, using a mix of Absol, Sneasel, Weaville, Zorua, Zoroark, Pawniard, Scraggy. I would personally use a team of five: Leading with Zoroark disguised as a Mandibuzz, with an Absol, Weaville, and Drapion behind those two.

Team:
Zoroark: Lv 45, Absol: Lv 43, Weaville: Lv 43, Drapion: Lv43, Mandibuzz: Lv 45
03-16-2013, 08:36 AM
I would set a Grass-Type gym in Pacifidlog Town (In your face Surge!). The gym would be a giant flowting log, and inside it would be a maze like the one in Hamilau gym, but with logs instead of leafs. The trainers would use various grass pokemon from hoenn like nuzleaf and tropius, while my team would be:Nuzleaf - 42, Ambosnow - 44, Cardily - 44, Shiftry - 46.
03-18-2013, 11:03 AM
I would set up a grass type gym in floraoma town they'd be greeted by a veteran trainer rotation battle with a breloom, ferroseed, and Ivysaur in an fall like area. Then they'd fight a toddler with a cottonee, lombre, and amoongus. Then in a spring area they'd fight a couple with cherrim, cherrim again, shiftry and leafeon, Then they'd enter a summer area where they'd have to answer questions about what each person said. after answering the fall one sunflowers would appear. winter would cause blue and white flowers to appear, and spring would cause cherry blossoms to fall. Then my trainer would appear. My team would be a ferrothorn, liligant, torterra, and roserade.
Thread Closed