View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Official Question (Seriously People!)
11-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Official Question (Seriously People!)
Okay since NO ONE pays attention to my previous post so I seriously will take on the role of posting questions if I have to. So that being that American Thanksgiving is over is there any crazy stories of Holidays people wish to share?

For example everytime we would go to my grandparents for holidays without fail my cousin would spill something.

[Image: E75Uath.png?1]

KingOGreen2.0@bouncingwailord.com
11-27-2012, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2012 12:31 PM by Unggoy14.)
RE: Official Question (Seriously People!)
Not this Thanksgiving, but last Thanksgiving my 3 year old cousin escaped my grandparent's house by teaching HIMSELF how to open locks. It took us almost 2 hours to find him, when one of the neighbors spotted him no less than 3 MILES from my grandparent's house. We were, needless to say, very thankful to have him returned him to us.

[Image: 3ZNNPIx.png]
11-27-2012, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 12:42 AM by Strawberry Eggs.)
This also happened last years, and it was actually the day before, but still related to Thanksgiving. My mother left the still-wrapped turkey on the kitchen table, about to prepare it so it can marinate overnight in the fridge. When my father passed by, he saw our pet ferret attempt to drag the thing off the table. He was actually pulling it. My father stopped the ferret, putting him down and placing the turkey somewhere more out of reach. Sure it's funny to think he was trying to steal the turkey, but if he had dragged it off the table, the bird would have likely killed him.
11-28-2012, 05:27 AM
Once at a school thanksgiving assembly one of my teachers fell of the stage.

Lives in a dark hole deep within the Nether! Save me Steive Angry
11-29-2012, 06:56 AM
One time the dog,Shadow ate the turkey and then went on to throw up on my father!

Please help me by liking the new "Joel Newman Books" page..
12-07-2012, 04:18 AM
My favourite Christmas story from my house is one that will live/haunt me for my whole life. Firstly, I get my love for pranks/tricks/etc from my mum and she pulled off one of the best. So, its Christmas eve and my brothers and I are all really excited as kids are. We do our normal routine and everything is prefect ready for the morning where we will rip presents open and go crazy. We eventually drift off into the land of slumber and wake up nice and early ready for the most amazing Christmas ever! But we got downstairs (after waking the parents and making sure its all OK) and to our horror, there was nothing. Its was cold, as the back window was open, the living room was a mess, the tree was slumped over and THERE WHERE NO PRESENTS! My mum was in horror (deserved an Oscar) and made it apparent that there must have been a burglary and someone has stolen all our gifts. So she called the police and we spoke to an officer, who really sounded like my uncle, and he said yes, we must have been burgled. So after a day of sad calls to the rest of our family and a bitter sweet Christmas dinner, my mother, the evil/epic woman she is, confessed that she staged the whole thing and that the presents where in the shed and she though it would be funny and payback for all the early Christmas mornings we have put her through. thanks mum!

esse verum ad te