View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions
10-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Questions
So there is still no question of the week. So I've got an idea, if I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. How about people on the forum offer up questions for people to answer each week? If eSeamus doesn't mind, but it seems like a good way to get people more active on the forum and on the Podcast. For example, I'll bring up a question I used on the Call In episode. "What is your favorite Pokemon title, main series or spin off?" This way we can get the cast's response too.

[Image: E75Uath.png?1]

KingOGreen2.0@bouncingwailord.com
10-23-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Questions
Sounds good. Let's do this.
10-24-2012, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 11:40 AM by Strawberry Eggs.)
Okay then, since I finished my personal Pokemon movie marathon, here's a related question: Rank the Pokemon movies from your least favorite to your most. If that's too long-winded, then maybe just a general "favorite/least favorite Pokemon movie" question.
10-24-2012, 10:34 AM
(10-24-2012 08:55 AM)Strawberry Eggs Wrote:  Okay then, since I finished my personal Pokemon movie marathon, here a potentially long question: Rank the Pokemon movies from your least favorite to your most. If that's too long-winded, then maybe just a general "favorite/least favorite Pokemon movie" question.

Personal favorite here is Pokemon 4Ever, least favorite probably Manphy's, tough choice.

10-26-2012, 03:45 AM
My fav game is probably White. But film wise, either destiny deoxys or Rise of darkrai. least fav is probably the manaphy one as well

esse verum ad te
10-26-2012, 04:09 AM
I actually forgot to mention my own favorite game. It's a toss up between Pokemon Emerald from the main series, and XD: Gale of Darkness from the Spin off games.

10-27-2012, 02:23 PM
I suppose I'll answer, too. My favorite Pokemon game thus far is White(Black). I love the emphasis on characters, somewhat more involved story, and that there are nothing but new Pokemon before the credits roll. I also adore the music. In my opinion, it's the best soundtrack in the series thus far.

As for my favorite movie, it's Arceus and the Jewel of Life. Least favorite is also, well, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea.
10-29-2012, 09:06 PM
My favourite games are probably Black/White, although Ruby/Sapphire are my most nostalgic, my favourite spin-off is Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness because you play as a Pokemon, damn it! Tongue

My favourite movie is Destiny Deoxys because Munchlax. Least favourite would have to be Giratina and the Sky Warrior, although it was good, the other films are better
10-30-2012, 03:27 AM
My favorite game is White 2

As for movies, I still enjoy Pokemon the Movie 2000, but Pokemon 4ever I keep falling asleep during it so I've never finished it.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen
10-30-2012, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 04:53 AM by Joel From UK.)
I have an idea for this segment: suquestions like suguestions.
Question!

On the PKMN minecraft server should I build my disco room underwater or high in the sky?

Please help me by liking the new "Joel Newman Books" page..