View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magna Gate and the Infinite Labyrinth speculation thread.
09-23-2012, 04:42 AM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magna Gate and the Infinite Labyrinth speculation thread.
So a new Mystery Dungeon was anounced on the 3DS. It's called "Magna Gate and the Infinite Labyrinth", so far Axew, Pikachu and the 3 Unova starters are confirmed to be playable and that's about it besides that it's on 3DS. It most likely will be longer and it will have better graphics. Now for the real reason for this thread, what do you think/want in it? I think that there will be one, VERY large dungeon with very large floors that act as a small dungeon and it has a lot of floors and each floor will be a different theme. I think the "Magna Gates" will be used to leave the dungeon to get to the hub world which will have the same things the other hub worlds had, a store, storage, a Link shop, a training gym and new things this game might introduce. If you have any thoughts on what you want/think will be in the game, post a reply down below.

You, you reading this, bake me a cake!
09-23-2012, 06:50 AM
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magna Gate and the Infinite Labyrinth speculation thread.
Another thing I saw in the trailer is it had the ar recognizing round objects to unlock new dungeons exploring reality to explore the game. Depending on how they do this feature it would be really cool or really irritating. I'll be buying it either way
09-23-2012, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2012 06:56 AM by TheMagicalDolphinOfTime.)
RE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magna Gate and the Infinite Labyrinth speculation thread.
(09-23-2012 06:50 AM)natrivv Wrote:  Another thing I saw in the trailer is it had the ar recognizing round objects to unlock new dungeons exploring reality to explore the game. Depending on how they do this feature it would be really cool or really irritating. I'll be buying it either way

Ah yes, I forgot about the AR functions, maybe you use those to make the "gates", that might be interesting.

You, you reading this, bake me a cake!