View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
HOLY COW! NEW MYSTERY DUNGEON FOR 3DS!
09-15-2012, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2012 01:03 PM by NintenDorky.)
HOLY COW! NEW MYSTERY DUNGEON FOR 3DS!
I'm sure you have all heard about the pheonamla news that we are indeed getting a 5th gen Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game!

A little too early for concrete details but Pikachu, Axew and the three starters seem confirmed to be playable.

Oh and the game is going to be using those super awesome 3D models used in the PokéDex Applications!

It was stated to be released in Japan before the year ends so depending on how fast the localization team can translate the game, we should see it hit the US near the end of Q1 2013 or early Q2!

Japanese Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toyo8_IApw
09-16-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: HOLY COW! NEW MYSTERY DUNGEON FOR 3DS!
I've always loved the Mystery Dungeon Games, particularly for the game play, but I enjoy the story too. It had a couple of twists I didn't see coming.
This new one sounds interesting, if for no other reason the title. "The Infinite Labyrinth"? Perhaps longer dungeons are coming our way. However, I hope we get to be more than just Pikachu, Axew, and the Unova starters. I really wanna be a Turtwig!

[Image: 3ZNNPIx.png]
09-19-2012, 07:10 AM
RE: HOLY COW! NEW MYSTERY DUNGEON FOR 3DS!
I'm fairly certain they are more starters my Japanese is not great but I'm pretty sure it said your partners could be pikachu... so that proably means you can be more things and I'm psyched too