View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seguestions!
08-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Seguestions!
Who would you like to see guesting on the show? Remember, these are serious suggestions only.
08-27-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: Seguestions!
If its for new guests then I would love to guest on the show. XD. Other than that you could try hosts from other podcasts. For people who have already been on the show, Tyler is always good to hear, or getting Don back on would be enjoyable as well.

esse verum ad te
08-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I'd also like to throw my name into the suggestions, this is one of my more favorite podcasts for sure.

[Image: E75Uath.png?1]

KingOGreen2.0@bouncingwailord.com
08-28-2012, 03:01 PM
I'd like to suGuest/nominate KingOGreen. The reason is because he's active in the chat, follows discussions but also comes with funny things and facts. At least that is my impression.
Being the latest BWGuest I know how funny you are while doing the cast itself with you, and I'd love KingOGreen's humor in the cast.

I see people nominating themselves and just because of that I'll say I wouldn't mind being on the show again. I had to borrow the cam but I'll figure something out if I were to be chosen as a guest in the future. That depends if the people want to see/hear me though. Also I'll be less tired.
08-28-2012, 10:21 PM
(08-28-2012 03:01 PM)Starscream Wrote:  I'd like to suGuest/nominate KingOGreen. The reason is because he's active in the chat, follows discussions but also comes with funny things and facts. At least that is my impression.
Being the latest BWGuest I know how funny you are while doing the cast itself with you, and I'd love KingOGreen's humor in the cast.

I see people nominating themselves and just because of that I'll say I wouldn't mind being on the show again. I had to borrow the cam but I'll figure something out if I were to be chosen as a guest in the future. That depends if the people want to see/hear me though. Also I'll be less tired.

Thanks Starscream Smile, I appreciate the glowing recommendation, it'd be cool to see you on the Podcast again too.

[Image: E75Uath.png?1]

KingOGreen2.0@bouncingwailord.com
09-01-2012, 11:45 AM
i reccomend chris hardwick

Idea How about that? skyler024.podbean.com
09-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Alright I have the perfect suggestion and she's also a fellow pokemon podcast host. She is the host of Pika Pi Podcast, in the podcast she's basically recapping all the pokemon episodes from the start and giving her two cents along the way. She also has referenced this podcast a few times in her recent episodes so I know she's a listener.

If you would like I can try to contact her myself to see if she is interested. And one more thing, she also is uup to date with the new pokemon episodes so I think she would make a perfect guest. You can try to contact her here: Pika Pi Podcast.
09-02-2012, 09:08 PM
As far as new guests how about continuing your quest to collect all of the pokemon podcast crew or like everyone else I would love to be on the show. However maybe Smuglord can make a cameo!

Please help me by liking the new "Joel Newman Books" page..
09-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Ahhhhh!! Pick me!! I don't mean to squee, but I've always wanted to be on a quality Pokemon (comedy) Podcast, and to be part of a group haha

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0180-5281
"Remember, robots are like bears, except in one key area: they are much, much, much - I really can't stress this enough - much less scared of you than you are of them." - Saxon Hale
09-05-2012, 05:54 AM
Man, everyone wants to be on, don't they? Personally, I recommend KingOGreen. I've seen his youtube videos, he'd be a great podcast guest.

[Image: 3ZNNPIx.png]