View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Lone Daughter
07-11-2012, 03:15 PM
The Lone Daughter
I am posting this to give bouncing Wailord listeners a chance to ask me ANY question about my book. Even if no one replies I will be posting news here.
Thank you
J.B.N

P.s I am trying to arrange discounts so bouncing Wailord fans go and buy the book and tell me once you have it and once I get to 8 people I will put up a poll on your favourite charecter. This will make a massive difference in the series and you will be credited in the acknowledgments.

Please help me by liking the new "Joel Newman Books" page..
07-15-2012, 09:54 AM
RE: The Lone Daughter
so what is "The Lone Daughter" about? serious question
not so serious question. How many pokemon references are there?
07-16-2012, 12:05 PM
(07-15-2012 09:54 AM)natrivv Wrote:  so what is "The Lone Daughter" about? serious question
not so serious question. How many pokemon references are there?

Ditto

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen
07-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Question: will this book be available for kindle ebook?

Idea How about that? skyler024.podbean.com
07-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Yes. The book will be available on ebook however The Lone Daughter is currently going through a complete re-write for a big publisher so as for the first two questions I can't really say a whole lot. The font is Calabri (body) size 18 and the book will be 332 pages long where as the original is Calabri (heading) size 26. They are both written on Microsoft word. So eventually it will be in ebook but not at this time.

Please help me by liking the new "Joel Newman Books" page..