View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Co-Hosting?
07-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Co-Hosting?
Hello everyone I well know that both Emongacast and PKMN Flame Charge have not recorded in a long time and I am sad about that but I'm not here to say it's dead. No in fact I'm looking to all of you with the question got Skype, a Mic and some time? Well if you want to be on as a co-host or even just a guest please I'd welcome you.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen
07-08-2012, 04:14 AM
RE: Co-Hosting?
I would guest on your podcast, but you would have to know that I am only 13, so if you are ok with that than i would, if you want you can check out the newest episode of the other podcast i co-host on, PKMN Talk. (I go by Psychic Silver or Roman)

Idea How about that? skyler024.podbean.com
07-08-2012, 08:30 AM
I would love to do a guest spot on either of your shows, If you want then please message me here and I can give you my details!

esse verum ad te
07-08-2012, 02:35 PM
(07-08-2012 04:14 AM)Psychic Silver Wrote:  I would guest on your podcast, but you would have to know that I am only 13, so if you are ok with that than i would, if you want you can check out the newest episode of the other podcast i co-host on, PKMN Talk. (I go by Psychic Silver or Roman)

I have no problem with age and I do listen to PKMN Talk so I hear you Roman. I'll PM you some contact info and Ep. Topic same to you Rob.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen
07-08-2012, 07:56 PM
I'd love to, I've got a descent mic and lots of free time, and a Love for all things Pokemon (all things *evil laugh*)
I'm Male, 20, and I've got Wireless that gets 20 mbps down and about 4mbps up. Let me know if you are interested in having me, I've never done anything like this, but I have always wanted to be on a Podcast!

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0180-5281
"Remember, robots are like bears, except in one key area: they are much, much, much - I really can't stress this enough - much less scared of you than you are of them." - Saxon Hale
07-09-2012, 02:08 AM
(07-08-2012 07:56 PM)Frost038 Wrote:  I'd love to, I've got a descent mic and lots of free time, and a Love for all things Pokemon (all things *evil laugh*)
I'm Male, 20, and I've got Wireless that gets 20 mbps down and about 4mbps up. Let me know if you are interested in having me, I've never done anything like this, but I have always wanted to be on a Podcast!

Hey that's cool I've already PMed you the info

07-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Possibly, if I could find the time. It's a good thing you don't have a problem with age, because I'm 14. I'd really like to be on the show sometime!

[Image: 3ZNNPIx.png]
07-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Well I got no problems with times when someone is able to be on.

07-10-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm free this Wednesday, if you want to record then. I'm also free Sunday

[Image: 3ZNNPIx.png]
07-10-2012, 11:43 PM
(07-10-2012 11:39 PM)Unggoy14 Wrote:  I'm free this Wednesday, if you want to record then. I'm also free Sunday

As far as I know I'm free Wednesday, um...I can't remember if you know my Skype or not. Also if I didn't PM you at all please tell me.