View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
School
06-15-2012, 02:26 PM
School
In the spirit of getting to know my fellow Wailmers: Are you in college right now? Graduated? Planning on going to school/college/university? And if so, what did you/are you studying? (Lots of slashes there...)

I'm a 2010 graduate of Furman University in South Carolina, even though I'm originally from Maryland. I majored in History and Spanish, and am now pursuing an online master's degree program in library science through the University of Maryland. Fun stuff!

Oh, and you obviously don't need to put WHERE you went to school if you don't want to. Though I think we can all trust each other at this point...right?
06-15-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: School
I graduated from High School in 2010, this January, if everything goes right, I want to go to Broadview University and get "Bachelor of Fine Arts in Comic and Sequential Art"
I've always liked to draw and what not, and comics are bad ass!
http://beau.broadviewuniversity.edu/prog...l-imaging/

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0180-5281
"Remember, robots are like bears, except in one key area: they are much, much, much - I really can't stress this enough - much less scared of you than you are of them." - Saxon Hale
06-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Sweet! Best of luck to you!
06-16-2012, 10:53 AM
I got my degree in sports science from the University of Portsmouth in England in 2008, but as I haven't been able to follow it up career wise im going back to uni to use my medical & biological knowledge to become an ODP (operational department practitioner/minor surgeon) and slowly work my way up to my doctorate whilst working at hospitals to become a full surgeon. also at the Uni of Portsmouth

esse verum ad te
06-16-2012, 12:19 PM
(quietly sits in corner waiting for Junior Year of High School to start)
06-18-2012, 02:34 AM
Nothing wrong with high school besides the fact it nevers ends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QTUWHN6mE. though college is a bit better ^.^ Currently I'm finishing my second year at college getting my lisence to be a pharmacy technician, and I'll be working torwds becoming a pharmacist after that, and since I live in the same area as Eseamus I think you could probly guess the college I'm going to.
07-09-2012, 07:03 AM
I'm a High School drop out with a interest story on why, but that's not the point. I have my GED, Self-taught Computer Technician with over 8 years of experience working toward my A+ certification. Minor amount of knowledge in networking, but able to understand more then just the basics.

Now I'll return to my corner and plot more things.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen