View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anime favs <(^.^<)
06-04-2012, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 08:59 AM by natrivv.)
Anime favs <(^.^<)
Besides pokemon what other animes do you watch/ have watched that you really like?

For me I really like The twelve Kingdoms, even if you want to slap common sense into the main heroine untill the met a certain awsome character. I also like Fairy Tail, and Avatar Angh and Korra.
06-04-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Anime favs <(^.^<)
I love BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad. It's a series about a band!

It's only 26 episodes but it has 2 great soundtracks.

[Image: FtVgr.png]

Bouncing Wailord: hashtagwearentfunny
06-04-2012, 10:12 AM
I have to chime in on this with nothing but slice-of-life anime series.

Azumanga Daioh - The slice-of-life anime that started me down this crazy path.
K-ON! - A slice-of-life anime about a group of friends who form a band.
Minami-ke - A slice-of-life anime about three sisters.
Pani Poni Dash - A 26-episode slice-of-life anime in which the plot doesn't show up in earnest until episode 23.
Lucky Star - Slice-of-life with an absurd sense of humor.
Nichijou - Slice-of-life with a robot and a principal who suplexes a deer.
06-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Naruto / Naruto Shippuden, but the manga is much faster paced, although the anime gives the characters more... character? xD
Bleach, same for that too
Death Note, it's a must for anyone who likes anime
Elfen Lied, can't remember much besides loving it, might need to watch it again...
Dokuro-chan, this anime's messed up, which is why it's so good! Big Grin bit pervy at times though
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, this one's fairly new, me and my sister watch it back all the time
Eden Of The East, really well made, I can't remember being so gripped to an anime since Death Note!
School Days, saw once before, can't seem to find it >.< Very strange, yet unforgettable, yet a disturbing ending
06-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Guyver! Insane and never finished which was a shame. I tend to stay with the films mainly, like everything from Studio Ghibili, Akira, Steam boy, Metropolis, Ghost in the shell, Sky blue, etc.

esse verum ad te
06-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Not to much of an Anime fan. But I do watch a few, Naruto is the one I mostly watched when that was on Toonami up untill Toonami went off air. And I never really followed the Shippuden until recently with the Sasuke and Danzo(?) fight. I am slightly lost but I kinda don't care.
Another anime I just got into, and by just I mean on Friday. I watched an anime called Tsuritama. Which is a anime about fishing. yes fishing with four main characters two teenage boys a alien and oh yeah an Indian. It's really quirky and weird but its fun.
Other then those I watch a bit of Kerroro Gunso.(SGT.Frog) and that is the best example of what translators can do with a really weird joke anime show. which is amazing it can riff and reference so many other things.
I also tried to watch Durarara, but I just can't get into it at all.
Oh and Digimon which is a really well written kid anime. My favorite series is Tamers. Momentai!
06-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Dragon Ball Z
Pokemon
Digimon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Bleach
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist: Bro Hood

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0180-5281
"Remember, robots are like bears, except in one key area: they are much, much, much - I really can't stress this enough - much less scared of you than you are of them." - Saxon Hale
06-06-2012, 10:23 AM
The only one that comes to mind is Sgt. Frog. Check it out guys! It is super funny, but hardly anyone's heard of it. Plus, pokemon's narrator is the narrator!

[Image: 3ZNNPIx.png]
06-09-2012, 01:22 PM
I have quite a few favorites since I have been watching Anime since 1995.
Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Marmalade Boy, DN Angel, Azumanga Daioh, School Rumble, Blue Seed, Slayers, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, Dragon Ball, Z and GT, Irresponsible Captain Tyler, Kuroko No Basket, Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka, Love Hina, All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, Tsubasa, X TV series, Usagi Drop, Mahoromatic Automatic Maiden, Supernatural The Anime, Bakuman.

These are a few of them if I named them all I would be here for hours.
06-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Aight, I gotta chime in on this one, as I probably watch more anime than "regular" TV. I could fill up pages of animes I watch, but I will focus on the ones I like. Soul Eater is one of my favs, wiith a great soundtrack, awesome fight scenes and well developed characters. (NOTE: Some don't like Soul Eater because none of the characters ever develop any kind of relationship "more than friends" but I like it like that.) Another god one for those people who like comedy, is Sgt Frog. I was actually surprised to hear someone else talking about it, because I thought NOBODY knew about it. but anyway, this one is good. Code geauss (SPELLFAIL) Is a great one, I would especially reccomend to fans of Death Note. It has a lot of the thought process that Death Note has. This one also provides more long term entertainment than Death note, with 2 seasons and several episodes, I felt like Death Note was short. And one final one worth mentioning is D. Grey Man. The music is very good, one of the best anime music, and the fight scenes are awesome, but it is not as plot heavy as it should be. Wow that was long, but I could write about Anime ALL DAY. Cya!

Idea How about that? skyler024.podbean.com