View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Female costar who's the most annoying and why?
05-24-2012, 06:52 AM
Female costar who's the most annoying and why?
Misty, may, dawn, Iris and for the purposes of discussion Bell
05-24-2012, 07:56 AM
RE: Female costar who's the most annoying and why?
For me I think my order of fav-least fav it would be-
Misty - Shes easily the best because of the amazing yet non-existent love story with ash (still better than twilight)
May - I have no real feelings either way for May, I missed most of the anime around this point
Dawn - Dawn annoyed me because the contests annoyed me, and she never seemed to get anywhere other than with Piplup
Iris - pisses me off. 'hes such a little kid' - no he has some sort of mental difficulties, we all know it! your the kid! with her insane Tarzan acrobatics and Tardis hair!
They do seem to be getting worse now that i think of it. lol

esse verum ad te
05-24-2012, 09:01 PM
I didn't watch or play any of the Gen 3 games, so I don't know May, and Iris is very hit or miss.... The rest are just fine Smile Dawn is cute, and everyone's gotta love Misty!

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0180-5281
"Remember, robots are like bears, except in one key area: they are much, much, much - I really can't stress this enough - much less scared of you than you are of them." - Saxon Hale
05-26-2012, 06:38 AM
Am I the only one who actually watched Gen 3? XD Of course Misty is the best, and Iris has to be the most annoying to be honest
05-26-2012, 10:46 PM
(05-26-2012 06:38 AM)SionTheSheep Wrote:  Am I the only one who actually watched Gen 3? XD Of course Misty is the best, and Iris has to be the most annoying to be honest

I didn't watch much of Gen 4, but even Pikachu knows when the female character is cute
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Pikachu...105999.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0180-5281
"Remember, robots are like bears, except in one key area: they are much, much, much - I really can't stress this enough - much less scared of you than you are of them." - Saxon Hale
05-27-2012, 10:44 PM
I watched gen 3, and May is the most annoying in my opinion. She never really matured and she got over her wide flung pokephobia rather quickly. Dawn was a little silly but they showed her growth by having her bond with a variety of diffrent pokemon with eccentric personalities. Misty never got on people's nerves , and Iris She can be a "little kid", but she does show times of surprising maturity.
05-28-2012, 12:14 PM
Misty - Never really watched the original series, but from what I have watched (and I know I'm probably going against the grain here), Misty's tendency to have a short fuse is annoying. I just don't like her.

May - I'm rather neutral to May's attributes. I don't find her particularly annoying (though I do disdain contests).

Dawn - Wutsup with Pokémon and girls with no pants? lol.

That aside, her English voice actor is atrocious and, again, UGH CONTESTS. Not a fan of Dawn.

Iris - DAT HAIR.

IS AXEW'S HOME.

I like Iris. I inwardly chant "amen" every time she calls Ash childish, and her "not amused/FFS" face gets me every time.

Bianca - Amusing and an entirely accurate example of the average American teenage girl: Drawn to muscles and cute things. I shake my head whenever she pushes Ash into a body of water. Her video game counterpart is probably my favorite female character EVER after having seen her B2W2 outfit. DEM HIPSTER SPECS.

05-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Iris and because we have disowned her many times now

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen