View New Posts View Today's Posts Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Team Throwers
04-21-2012, 10:29 AM
RE: Team Throwers
Howdy to you Kisuke-Shihoin. It would be great if you could review this team I've been putting together for a while. It isn't exactly done yet, but I've got two of six done.

----------
Galvantula (Remington)
-Thunder
-Volt Switch
-Energy Ball
-Bug Buzz
Nature: Timid, Ability: Compoundeyes, EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 HP, Item: Expert Belt
----------
Abomasnow (Echo12)
-Ice Shard
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
-Blizzard
Nature: Naive, Ability: Snow Warning, EVs: 252 Speed, 200 Attack, 58 Sp. Atk, Item: Choice Scarf
----------
Kyurem (Pancake)
-Blizzard
-Dragon Pulse
-Draco Meteor
-Focus Blast
Nature: Modest, Ability: Pressure, EVs: 6 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, Item: Choice Scarf
----------
Zoroark (NCR)
-U-Turn
-Night Daze
-Extrasensory
-Flamethrower
Nature: Timid, Abiltiy Illusion, EVs: 6 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, Item: Choice Specs
----------
Arcanine (Oscar Mike)
-Flare Blitz
-Wild Charge
-Close Combat
-Extremspeed
Nature: Jolly, Ability:Intimidate, EVs: 6 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed, Item: Choice Band
----------
Forretress (Lovecraft)
-Stealth Rock
-Volt Switch
-Gyro Ball
-Rapid Spin
Nature: Sassy, Ability: Sturdy, EVs: 252 HP, 6 Attack, 252 Sp. Defense, Item: Leftovers

If you review the team, you've got my thanks. If you could, could you suggest another physical attacker to possibly replace Zoroark. I was thinking of either Flygon or Infernape, either of which could use U-Turn and dish out a lot of damage with a Life Orb.
04-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Is it a singles team?
04-22-2012, 07:15 AM
(04-21-2012 01:00 PM)Kisuke-Shihoin Wrote:  Is it a singles team?

Yes, this is a singles team. Sorry that I forgot to mention that.
07-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Hey guys I know some of you have paper teams that you are rolling around and if you have any kind of team please post them and I'll see about getting help to review them.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen