Bouncing Wailord Forums
New Mystery Dungeon 3DS: Worth Pre-Ordering - Printable Version

+- Bouncing Wailord Forums (http://forum.bouncingwailord.com)
+-- Forum: Pokemon (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Spin-off Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: New Mystery Dungeon 3DS: Worth Pre-Ordering (/showthread.php?tid=215)

New Mystery Dungeon 3DS: Worth Pre-Ordering - SionTheSheep - 04-18-2013 12:28 AM

As a person from the UK, we need to wait several months after the US/Japan releases for some of our games, Gates To Infinity being one of them! So, for any abroad forum-goers, is GTI just as good as the other Mystery Dungeon games or does it lack something? I'm considering pre-ordering it for its May 17th release date (exactly a week after my 18th birthday), or should I wait for it to go down in price?

RE: New Mystery Dungeon 3DS: Worth Pre-Ordering - natrivv - 04-27-2013 06:46 AM

It changed a lot of things whether you like this changes or not is a roll of the die.

RE: New Mystery Dungeon 3DS: Worth Pre-Ordering - SionTheSheep - 04-27-2013 07:53 AM

(04-27-2013 06:46 AM)natrivv Wrote:  It changed a lot of things whether you like this changes or not is a roll of the die.

Just played the demo; story-wise it's abosultely adorable, I love the 3D visuals and gameplay is just as good as usual, I've decided with pre-ordering Big Grin

RE: New Mystery Dungeon 3DS: Worth Pre-Ordering - natrivv - 04-28-2013 12:58 AM

ok just make sure to talk with the townspeople every time their text is updated they actually gave most of them a personality.