Bouncing Wailord Forums
I respect your opinion, but the best band EVER is... - Printable Version

+- Bouncing Wailord Forums (http://forum.bouncingwailord.com)
+-- Forum: Non-Pokemon Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Music (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: I respect your opinion, but the best band EVER is... (/showthread.php?tid=144)

I respect your opinion, but the best band EVER is... - DraptorRonin - 07-03-2012 07:53 AM

Coheed & Cambria.

nuff said.

RE: I respect your opinion, but the best band EVER is... - roberthouse1985 - 07-03-2012 10:33 AM

FEEDER!!!

RE: I respect your opinion, but the best band EVER is... - Psychic Silver - 07-08-2012 04:16 AM

They Might Be Giants
EDIT: Scratch that. Avenged Sevenfold is the best band ever

RE: I respect your opinion, but the best band EVER is... - NintenDorky - 07-08-2012 03:42 PM

coughcoughMonopufftoocoughcough

EDIT: They Might Be Giants because they are seriously the best band ever.

RE: I respect your opinion, but the best band EVER is... - REC7 - 09-07-2012 11:51 AM

No, I shall not leave this thread undead, for the best band is, and always will be, even unto the ends of the ends of the endings of the earth/solar system/galaxy: Tears for Fears.

RE: I respect your opinion, but the best band EVER is... - SionTheSheep - 09-07-2012 03:36 PM

Either Rise Against, Circa Survive or Foo Fighters

RE: I respect your opinion, but the best band EVER is... - Satoshi-kun - 09-21-2012 05:59 PM

I have many favorite bands, all of which have pleased my ears and changed my life. I go through periods where I might not listen to one favorite as much as I do at other times, but the favorites are always the ones that I come back to time and time again.

As for which favorite I am listening to the most of right now, that would probably be Cardiacs.