Bouncing Wailord Forums
Danceing - Printable Version

+- Bouncing Wailord Forums (http://forum.bouncingwailord.com)
+-- Forum: Non-Pokemon Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Sports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Danceing (/showthread.php?tid=122)

Danceing - natrivv - 06-04-2012 03:54 AM

Besides meloetta's dance does anyone here dance? I took some ballroom dancing classes a while back, but my college cut the fitness depaments budget by 90% and all the dancing classes were removed. So anyone else dance?

RE: Danceing - Frost038 - 06-04-2012 07:10 AM

I was really good at Swing Dancing back in the day.... I love dancing, but I guess it is for the experience and not the activity.

RE: Danceing - I am square - 06-04-2012 09:50 AM

I actually took dance in 7th grade because I needed a physical education class and I HATED the gym teacher.
Halfway through the year they realized the teacher wasn't actually certified to teach dance Tongue

The class was essentially musical theatre part 2, so we just worked on the play.

RE: Danceing - Frost038 - 06-04-2012 11:57 AM

(06-04-2012 09:50 AM)I am square Wrote:  I actually took dance in 7th grade because I needed a physical education class and I HATED the gym teacher.
Halfway through the year they realized the teacher wasn't actually certified to teach dance Tongue

The class was essentially musical theatre part 2, so we just worked on the play.

I never took a Gym Class in school. and the only Physical Education stuff I did was Dance in 9th grade, and a recreational sports class, like frizzbee and bowling and stuff like that.

RE: Danceing - roberthouse1985 - 06-05-2012 05:54 AM

I do 'dad dancing' and the occasional strip on a nightclub table before being thrown out! On a serious note, I spent some time doing dance at school as part of Physical Ed and my school entered and won a dance competition for the south of England.

RE: Danceing - Joel From UK - 09-21-2012 05:28 PM

I tried to do a stomp routine with some of my friends once but it failed miserably