Bouncing Wailord Forums
What are you favorite music genres? - Printable Version

+- Bouncing Wailord Forums (http://forum.bouncingwailord.com)
+-- Forum: Non-Pokemon Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Music (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: What are you favorite music genres? (/showthread.php?tid=118)

What are you favorite music genres? - natrivv - 06-04-2012 03:39 AM

For me I like Classical and Techno the best, but I'll listen to most music as long as it isn't mind numbling pointless or extra whiny.

RE: What are you favorite music genres? - Frost038 - 06-04-2012 07:06 AM

Big fan of Ska and AC (LightingBolt) DC era music. Hair bands. Grunge. Anything from the 90's.

RE: What are you favorite music genres? - SionTheSheep - 06-04-2012 07:04 PM

Mine's quite varied but I like alternative rock, heavy metal, thrash metal, pop-punk, some grunge and a bit of liquicitity (which is drum and bass with really nice synthesizers, listen to Breaknoise - You)

RE: What are you favorite music genres? - roberthouse1985 - 06-05-2012 05:59 AM

I love most things ROCK, fan of metal and a great tune I can mosh too. I am a HUGE feeder fan (go look themup, listen and love) and that tends to take up a lot of my music time

RE: What are you favorite music genres? - NintenDorky - 06-05-2012 11:00 AM

Well, Mostly TMBG which is kinda a genre of its own since all there songs are so diverse while staying diverse.
Oh and Chiptunes dear god chiptunes. It is seriously my favorite genre.

RE: What are you favorite music genres? - REC7 - 09-11-2012 10:41 PM

Mostly a mix of classic rock and country, but throwing in a mix of alternate rock and some pop music.

RE: What are you favorite music genres? - Satoshi-kun - 09-21-2012 05:53 PM

(06-05-2012 11:00 AM)NintenDorky Wrote:  Well, Mostly TMBG which is kinda a genre of its own since all there songs are so diverse while staying diverse.

Niiiiiice!

As for me, my music tastes are all over the place. For example, in one sitting, I listened to some prog-punk, some Jazz, some classic rock, and then some hardcore-punk, and then back to the prog-punk.

There's my last.fm library, showing what I listen to, ranging from a lot down to not much (and 57 pages worth of bands).
http://www.last.fm/user/Satoshi-catboy/library

RE: What are you favorite music genres? - paulstha77 - 11-15-2016 05:11 AM

I prefer RnB & Hiphop.

Bestcov