Bouncing Wailord Forums

Full Version: Game recommendations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought that since I've picked up some change, I would ask for some advice from the people on the forum here for some advice on some games I could pick up. I own a PS2 and a 3DS, and I'm looking for platformers and action-adventure games mostly, but I'll take anything.
For PS2, Psychonauts, Okami and Beyond Good and Evil
For 3DS, if you've not played it before, Ocarina of Time!!!
I've got BG&E, having a hard time hunting down Okami and Psychonauts in my area. Will get my hands on a copy of Ocarina.
PS2 - Shadow of the Colossus,DBZ Budukai 3- my favorite ps2 games.
3DS - Mario Kart 7, extremly fun and adictive.
I recently got Shadow of the Colossus and beat it in a marathon run. Going to look into finding Budukai 3 now, and I'm not a huge fan of the Mario Kart games, so I'm probably not going to get that.
Could you name some of your favorite games; it is easier to recommend when you have some examples to go off of.
I loved Shadow of the Colossus and BG&E, I have recently gotten ICO, Destroy all Humans, and Metal Gear Solid 3. I would like to try an entry in the stealth genre that isn't MGS, so if you have any ideas, I would appreciate.
I know you said Action adventure, but I can't let games like the Disgaea franchise go by without a recommendation lol. Otherwise, the Ratchet and Clank games are highly recommended.
(06-05-2013 09:40 PM)KingOGreen2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I know you said Action adventure, but I can't let games like the Disgaea franchise go by without a recommendation lol. Otherwise, the Ratchet and Clank games are highly recommended.

Never played either of those, so I'll give them a try.
Anybody had experience with the Super Mario RPG from 1996? Saw it came up for Club Nintendo members, and I was wondering if it was worth getting.
Reference URL's