Bouncing Wailord Forums

Full Version: Pokemon Media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I just finished etching Bidoof into my GBA SP and I was wondering if anyone makes art, music or any other type of media involving Pokemon. I personally have Remixed some Pokemon songs and have drawn some Pokemon art, but that's about it.
I've been considering writing a Pokémon fanfic, but I'm not sure if I want to go through with it.
(02-07-2013 10:17 AM)Unggoy14 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been considering writing a Pokémon fanfic, but I'm not sure if I want to go through with it.

If you do be careful not to make it horrible like most of the fanfics on the internet. XD
I'm in the same boat as Unggoy14.
(02-07-2013 10:17 AM)Unggoy14 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been considering writing a Pokémon fanfic, but I'm not sure if I want to go through with it.

I actually have written Fanfics for fun, but I've never actually published them lol.
Fanfic sounds like a good idea but there's already so much Pokemon content out there that it probably wont get a whole ot of attention.
Reference URL's